We are in network with many of the major commercial insurance plans and government sponsored plans, please call if there are any questions or for an updated list.
As a courtesy, the Clinic will bill most insurance companies. Please contact your insurance company to verify the provider network requirements.
We do not accept any form of Oregon Medicaid
Dr. Chris Kleronomos, FNP-BC (DAAPM), DAOM-L.Ac., MSc., RH (AHG)
- Fibromyalgia and Pain Management, Functional Medicine, and Acupuncture
Dr. Misha Kleronomos, PsyD, LPC
- Counseling and Mental Health
- Lifewise of Oregon
- Moda Health (networks: Connexus, Synergy, Beacon)
- Moda PERS Retiree Plan
- PacificSource Health Plans
- Providence Health Plans – EBM
- Regence BCBS Federal Employee Program
- Regence BCBS of Oregon
- Samaritan Choice
- Samaritan Health Services (through First Choice Health Network)
- Tricare West Region
- UHC West Signature Value
- United Healthcare
- First Choice Health Network
- First Health Network
- Providence Preferred Network
Medicare Part B is accepted as primary insurance
Medicare Advantage Plans
- AARP Medicare Complete through United Healthcare (back of insurance card must show Medicare Solutions WEST)
- HealthNet Medicare Advantage
- Moda Medicare Advantage
- Moda Medicare Advantage PERS
- Providence Medicare
- Regence Medicare Advantage
- Samaritan Advantage
Medicare Supplemental Plans
We accept the vast majority of Medicare Supplemental Plans. “Tricare For Life” is accepted as a Medicare supplement. Please inquire directly with your plan to confirm coverage.
If you have met your Out-of-Network Deductible, we accept the following plans at In-Network pricing:
You will be responsible for unmet deductibles, co-pays, and co-insurance at time of service.
- Health Republic Insurance
- HealthNet of Oregon
- Providence Health Plans
Insurance Not Listed?
If you do not see your insurance listed here, please contact your insurance company to determine what your benefits will be if you are seen by one of Clinic providers. The phone number of your insurance provider should be listed on your insurance card.
A Friendly Reminder-
It is always your responsibility to contact your insurance to confirm coverage at our Clinic before all visits. You are responsible for payment of any bills that your insurance does not cover, including denied claims or partial denials.
This list is subject to change at any time without notice.